Best day of the year at Outlier CrossFit is coming up! Civil War is an intra-gym competition where Outliers will compete in large teams lead by a a coach for a full day of CrossFit fun. Mark your calendars for Saturday June 24th. Once registration closes, teams will be formed with an effort to be as evenly matched as possible.
This competition is for Outliers of any experience level and is about building our community in a fun, competitive atmosphere. There will be a variety of events and participation in these events will be split up equally among team members so that no matter your experience level, you will contribute to your team as much as anyone. Event details are pending, but know that last year we had 7 events, including lifting meets, sprint WODs, and relay races. Like I said, it will be a full day of competition. Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a newbie, this is the event of the year.
Detailed event information is pending. Please note the following:
- Date: Saturday June 24th, approx 8am – 3pm
- Who can participate: Members of Outlier CrossFit (not open to general CrossFit public)
- Cost: $50 per person, includes event t-shirt
Curious what it looked like in previous years? Check out the links below.
- 2022 Civil War – Champions = Team Evan // Event Page // Photos
- 2021 Civil War – Champions = Team Vlad // Event Page // Photos
- 2020 Civil War – Champions = Team Nuno // Event Page // Photos: Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 / Misc
- 2019 Civil War – Champions = Team Jeremy // Event Page // Photos
- 2018 Civil War – Champions = Team Amanda // Event Page
- 2017 Civil War – Champions = Team Jess // Event Page
- 2016 Civil War – Champions = Team Jess // Event Page
Price is $50 (includes event t-shirt). Registration is due by end of day Sunday June 11th. This should give us enough time to form the teams and order shirts in time for the competition.
Teams will be selected by the coaches after registration closes during the week of June 12th.
Workouts will be posted in May. Stay tuned.