- Updated class schedule here.
- Updated protocols due to COVID-19 here.
- New to Outlier? Email us at email@example.com to set up an account and reserve your spot in trial classes.
Fourth of July Weekend Schedule
- No 6pm class on Friday 7/3 (normal schedule otherwise)
- Normal schedule Saturday and Sunday:
- Saturday 8am parnter WOD! (with child sitting)
- Saturday 9:30am barbell class with coach Paul (child sitting by appointment)
- Sunday 9am class and 10:15am open gym
Child sitting is returning beginning this Saturday! The kids room is open for the 8am class. Please reserve your kids a spot in Pike13. Child sitting will be available for barbell by appointment, meaning you must reserve your spot in the kids room by 2pm on Friday. If no one signs up, there will be no child sitting for barbell.
Beginning Tuesday 7/14, child sitting will be provided during the 8:30am and 4:45pm classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Again, parents should reserve their kids a spot in Pike13 for all child sitting times.
Child sitting offerings are subject to change depending on demand and sitter availability.
10 rounds, in teams of 2:
16 push press (95/65)*
16 DB snatch (50/35)
Alternate rounds with partner (each partner performs 5 rounds).
*Unilateral option: 20 single-arm DB push press (50/35)
Stimulus: Sprint each round since you will have a 1:1 work rest ratio. Rounds should be able to be completed in 2:30 or less, so scale the reps if necessary.
Partners should set up in adjacent lanes. Same household teams can share a lane/equipment. Only one person needs to register for a class if you are going to share a lane.
Barbell with coach Paul