Date: Saturday November 12th
Time: 9am – 12:30pm
Who: Members and friends of Outlier Athletics only
Teams of 2: MM, MF, and FF
There will be not be separate Rx and scaled divisions. All teams will complete the same workouts, scaling any of the movements as needed.
Registration is closed!
Have any issues? Email us at email@example.com.
8:00am – Doors open
8:45am – Athlete briefing
9:00am – Event 1 begins
10:20am – Event 2 begins
11:23am – Event 3 begins
Heat Schedule & Leaderboard
Click here to view the heat schedule and leaderboard
Event 1 – “I Hardly Know Her”
15 station thruster ladder
0:45 to lift, 0:15 transition
F: 45-55-65-75-85-95-105-115-125-135-145-150-155-160-165 lbs
M: 75-95-115-135-155-165-175-185-195-205-215-225-235-245-255 lbs
Athletes will enter the ladder one at a time on the minute. Athletes will have 0:45 to perform a successful lift, then there will be a 0:15 transition period to rotate to the next barbell. The lift must begin (bar pick up off the floor) before the beep at the 0:45 mark. Once an athlete fails to complete a station, they will exit the ladder.
Athletes will lift individually, receiving points corresponding the station of their last successful lift. For example, for a MF team, if the male athlete clears station 10 (215#) and the female athlete clears station 12 (15#), the team will receive 10+12 = 22 points.
Event 2 – “Splitsville”
30 burpee-to-target (92″/84″ target height)
10 wall walk
Split up all reps with partner as needed, one athlete works while the other rests.
*Different machines will be used depending on division:
MM = assault bike, MF = ski erg, FF = bike erg
- Calories – may be reduced if needed, confirm with Jeremy if this is appropriate
- Toes-to-rings – hanging knee raises (lying knee tucks if needed)
- Wall walk – partial wall walk (hands finish 25″ from wall)
Event 3 – “Four By Three”
AMRAP 4 x 3 rounds:
300m run, together
140m sled push (70m each, 5/3 plates)
AMRAP hang squat clean in time remaining
-Rest 1:30 after each round-
Score is total number of hang squat clean completed across all 3 rounds.
Round 1 = 105/65#
Round 2 = 135/85#
Round 3 = 155/100#
- Teammates must run together. The next movement (sled push) cannot begin until both athletes have finished the run
- Each athlete will push the sled 70m. Plates will be added/removed when transitioning between athletes on MF teams.
- The hang squat cleans may be split up between athletes as needed. One athlete works while the other rests.
- Rowing permitted only if needed due to injury (375/330m). One athlete on a team must still run.
- Sled – reduce weight
- Hang squat clean – reduce weight